Friday, June 5, 2009

erm about my subject in intec... =)

so far ok la...quite fun learning over here....the best subject is about physiology,biology,biochemistry,english and others... but the quite tension is when i'm study an arabic language.. it is a new sub topic that i have learn because before this i'm never learn arabic language. just in mrsm mersing since i'm form 1 untill form 3 i'm just learning but in upper form at mrsm jasin i did not learning the arabic language anymore....

wargh!!!! it too sad because about 2 years i leave the arabic language and now for this year i need to study that language again....
the first time i'm learning that language make me feel upset and tension because its very difficult for me to understand the meaning of that sentences. i'm always ask the help from my classmate to teach me the arabic language.

really thanks to all of them.. erm luckily i have many friends from the arabic school...only me in that class are from mrsm student. yesterday is my second class for the arabic languge...i'm feel more comfortable than before. because before the class i had prepared all the notes that already given by ustaz.

erm actually arabic language is quite interesting to learning... and i hope when i'm fly to egypt in this year i can speak arab fluently....that my wish....

No comments:

Post a Comment