Monday, June 29, 2009

Lots of assignment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huh too busy =(

Huh!!!!! Last week actually I want to go back home…but suddenly my mom called and said that I can’t went home because my parents quite busy…erm OK...but it sound so disappointed…
So last weekend I have to settle all my assignment that must be sending by this week!!!! Huh so tired!!!! Lots of assignment that I have to do which are civilization, role-play for the English quiz for biology and others…

Thank to God because our group had already finished for the civilization!!!! But for the quiz I really scared because I do not finished yet studying that topic!!!!! Erm the quiz is on this Thursday...I hope that I can finished my revision….and I really hope that I can score the first quiz for the biology subject….

Talk about the role-play for the English it sounds so fearful…..my pair named Nisa…erm she gave me lots of support to me….thanks to her very much!!! She had gave lots of idea regarding this role play…on this Wednesday is our mock role play presentation…I hope that I can perform my best and Miss Hasnaa satisfies with our work!!!!! Our role play and individual presentation are contributing lots of marks. So I really hope that I will do my best. Not forget also…we must send our civilization assignment on this day too!!!!! Erm hopes Puan Arfah also satisfy with our hard work!!!! =)

After the role play on Wednesday…there is our first Quiz for our biology subject!!!!!!
Erm actually I do not prepared 100% yet about that quiz…that why I fell very worry…by hook or by crook I will promise to myself that I will finish revise all the biology’s lesson that will come out on that day!!!!! Thus to Miss Allia wish me all the best for the quiz!!!! =)
OK that’s all about this week that I think very tired…… but I have to face it!!!!! There is no success that comes in the easies way…we have to face all the problems before we are success….

No comments:

Post a Comment